A high error rate due to
429 error (too many requests) is caused by a shortage of resources. This issue can be solved by either scaling vertically or horizontally.
Adding more compute power to your current machines.
- Add more resources (CPU / RAM)
- If CPU / memory aren't fully utilized, increase the number of concurrent workers.
Adding additional nodes or machines to your infrastructure to cope with the new demand.
- Manually add more pods (increase from 4 to a higher number)
- Use Autoscaling based on CPU / Memory / Latency
- Verify you are using Python 3.7.X-3.9.X
- Python SDK deployment on M1 - make sure you're not running with rosetta
When running on Mac M1 CPU, simply run the following command
conda install -c conda-forge grpcio
Updated 9 months ago